scratch team mailing list archive

Curious

Hi Amos,

just curious about how things work re Assembla, it seems that it is
being used to stores files that eventual end up in a package and *only*
those files not *all* files associated with the project? What confuses
me is if it is the former then where is the project site for the latter?
After seeing your email this morning about removing PA source because it
can not be included in the package (understandably) I checked Assembla
and now anything I uploaded on Saturday has gone. It's probably my
dummy-ness regarding packaging but I expected a project site to include
all files and have a "debian" directory for files that will go into a
package. Otherwise where would change history for code go? I would
grateful if you could fill in the blanks for me.

-D

Follow ups