scratch team mailing list archive

Re: Sugarizing Scratch

Hi Claudia,

thanks for testing! It's great that it's not working for you so we have a test case ;)

To assist in debugging, could you change DBus>>logDebug: to "Transcript show: aString; cr" and send me the Transcript contents after you tried to import a costume or project? Thanks!

All: the steps to upgrade to my version under Sugar in the Terminal activity are
	cd Activities/Scratch.activity
	wget http://dev.laptop.org/~bert/scratch/ScratchXO-bf-Feb23.zip
	mv ScratchXO.image ScratchXO.image.bak
	unzip ScratchXO-bf-Feb23.zip