scratch team mailing list archive

Re: A few patches for scratch

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for your message! We would very much like to support both Debian and
Ubuntu with this package (and eventually get into the repositories of both),
so we appreciate your help and feedback. I've added you to the
Scratchonlinux team on Assembla. Would you mind checking in your changes
(including the versioning ones)?  Once you have done so, please drop me a
line and I'll build the package and test it on Ubuntu to make sure it still
works fine there.

re: Assembla tickets. Hmmm... when I view the ticket page when not logged in
I am able to create a new ticket, and I know others have submitted patches /
comments in the past. Perhaps it has something to do with the fact that you
were a watcher? Or a temporary Assembla glitch? That is a bit concerning....

-Amos

--
_____
Amos