scratch team mailing list archive

Re: Scratch in universe or Ubuntu Software Center

Hi John,

Thanks for your letter, and sorry for the delay getting back to you.

Yes, we'd very much like to get Scratch into the universe, or available in the software center via the current ppa. I'm not aware of the how the latter process would work - can you explain or send me a link?

A couple notes - Scratch has a unique license, described here:
http://info.scratch.mit.edu/Scratch_License/1.4License

As we understand it, that would make Scratch only eligible to be put in the "multiverse", correct?

-Amos