scratch team mailing list archive

Re: Scratch in universe or Ubuntu Software Center

Hey Amos,

No worries. There are a few ways we can go about it.
First...you can always go the route of the App Review Board -
http://developer.ubuntu.com/publish/freestable/ has all of the details.

The other way is that I might be able to get it into the software center
via partner. Since Scratch is MIT licensed I suggest the app review
board first. If that is not working, do let me know and I'll see what I
can do to get it in another way.

I think this is a great tool for Ubuntu users to have so I'm happy to
work with you to find the right way to get it into Ubuntu.

JP