scratch team mailing list archive

Re: Bug in command...

Hi Ritik,

Thanks for writing! We'd really like to make a 64 bit scratch package! However, Scratch depends on a Squeak virtual machine, and we're told that they're still a long way off from having good support for 64 it platforms. We may look into other means of packaging Scratch, since the 32 bit version does appear to work quite well on 64 bit platforms. But we haven't found a good solution yet.

Amos
Scratch Team