scratch team mailing list archive

Re: bug leaving presentation mode with squeak-vm 4.10.2-2614

Hi Mathew,

Thanks for working on this!
I've pinged John Maloney about it but I'm not sure he'll have much to add.
Feel free to email both lists in the future.

John (our lone Squeak programmer) is quite focused on Scratch 2.0 at the
moment, but after the release he may have a little more time to chime in
with suggestions. However, I'd guess that most new issues you are likely to
encounter will probably have to do with changes to the VM anyhow.

-Amos