[Question #139606]: Need to take screenshots again after phone reboot

I am using sikuli and androidscreencast tools for testing an android tablet. It is working fine but I have to take the screenshots again if once i run the script and then reboot the phone and then if i try to run the same script.

Somehow the script does not able to identify the same buttons or screen portions which it was earlier easily identifying. The disadvantage here is i cannot give the script to anyone else to use who does not how to insert the sreenshot. Can i get any help on it.

I am using sikuli IDE 10.2 version for windows.