Re: [Question #139817]: Selenium Grid with Sikuli?

joe fu posted a new comment:
Hi RaiMan,

sorry, i meant 'Currently I'm using Jython and PyUnit to do it.' to run sikuli and selenium together in the same sikuli script.
Basically I run it as a sikuli script using the command line option
start /B "Launching GUI test now...."  %JAVA_EXE% -Xms64M -Xmx512M -Dfile.encoding=UTF-8 -Dpython.path=..\utils -jar ..\utils\Sikuli-X\sikuli-script.jar ..\..\GUITest.sikuli 1> ..\results\GUITestLog1.txt 2> ..\results\GUITestLog2.txt

Since selenium support python, you can just import the selenium module, that's all.
more reference: http://seleniumhq.org/docs/05_selenium_rc.html, look for the python part.

this is the example function I have below to run sikuli and selenium in
pyUnit.

from selenium import selenium
import unittest
def login():
	wait(img_DesktopLabel,50)
	#using selenium
	#-----------------
	sel_wait(sel_userNameTextField,30)
	sel.type(sel_userNameTextField, userNameData)
	sel.type(sel_passwordField, passwordData)
	sel.type(sel_domainField, domainData)
	sel.click(sel_loginBtn)
	sel.wait_for_page_to_load("30000")
	wait(img_homeIcon,15)
	wait(img_machinesLabel)
	wait(img_usageLabel)
	wait(img_infrastructureLabel)
	print("login works!")

This works perfectly to integrate selenium RC into Sikuli. I'd like to expand it to use selenium Grid, which I'm not sure it's possible. Any idea?

I'm also wondering if we can integrate other tools into sikuli to make
it more powerful?