Re: [Question #139737]: how to import multiple image libraries in sikuli?

joe fu is still having a problem:
Hi RaiMan,

I've tried to print out the image search path by getImagePath(), it
looks like this, does it look right to you?

array(java.lang.String,
[u'C:\\GUITest\\GUITest.sikuli\\objectData/imgs.sikuli:C:\\GUITest\\GUITest.sikuli\\projects\\DesktopDirector\\objectData/imgs_desktopDirector.sikuli\\'])

the 2nd imported images will not be recognized by Sikuli. But if I
removed the 1st import, the 2nd import will work fine.

I'm using these codes to import the images from 2 libraries....

projectImgsLabPath1="C:\\GUITest\\GUITest.sikuli\\objectData"
if not projectImgsLabPath1 in sys.path: sys.path.append(projectImgsLabPath1)
from imgs import *

projectImgsLabPath2="C:\\GUITest\\GUITest.sikuli\\projects\\DesktopDirector\\objectData"
if not projectImgsLabPath2 in sys.path: sys.path.append(projectImgsLabPath2)
from imgs_desktopDirector import *