Re: [Question #141099]: 100% CPU utilization on Mac

--- other methods than wait()
you might have a look at exists(), which does not stop the script in case of FindFailed. But for your case it makes no difference.

--- any loops in your script? any usage of FOREVER?

--- how are you running your scripts?

--- using Sikuli X on 10.6?

--- you say: my script might fail at some point
always the same point? what is specific at the situation? Using try: except: ?

--- if you like, you can send me a zipped .sikuli to my mail at
https://launchpad.net/~raimund-hocke. I will have a look at it and make
some tests.