Re: [Question #141099]: 100% CPU utilization on Mac

Temporal Fusion confirmed that the question is solved:

I think I was causing it by putting inordinate amount of wait times that was causing the problem. Confusing seconds with milliseconds.

I'm on 10.6.6 using Sikuli X-1.0rc1

I didn't see the problem after adjusting the wait times. I'll keep an
eye on it and If it continues then I'll post my script or forward it to
you, thank you for your quick reply and suggestions. Much appreciated.

-Michael