Re: [Question #142076]: How to capture mouse cursor

RaiMan posted a new comment:
@ Chris
good ideas.

You make a follow up for Windows, I do it for Mac - ok?

Comments:
-- yes: try to make the cursor a square or different rectangles if you need to change the cursor (as the primary request was)

-- yes: use other screenshot tool if you do not succeed with Sikuli's features
--- pointer location can be evaluated by Env.getMouseLocation()
--- external SCTool can be some how triggered from within Sikuli using e.g. keyboard shortcuts
--- the saved image should be in .png format, then you could use it directly in Sikuli using a Finder() on that screenshot to check for your cursor

If you come back with a solution, I can help you to make it a FAQ.