Re: [Question #142076]: How to capture mouse cursor

Chris posted a new comment:
I gave this a quick test from the view of getting the mouse to change to
the custom icon - it works you just need to know what action you are
doing i.e

Normal Select
Help Select
Working in Background
Busy
etc....

then apply the image to that mouse action in the Mouse properties.

NOTE: I used an icon converter program to convert the image I made to a
.ico  .cur will also work. Keep the PNG for use in Sikuli.

Quick Test:
I set my Normal Select action to show my image rather than the normal arrow then when moving over something where another action can occur i.e Window Expand type icon, my custom icon disappeared.

I haven't checked in Sikuli yet but I don't see a reason why this
couldn't be tracked.  Perhaps by observe or if expected after a certain
action by an if statement.

Will try and check this tomorrow in Sikuli itself. (I need to install
sikuli on my W7-64bit for home use don't have the time to edit the .bat
file tonight.)