Re: [Question #142338]: Library not loaded: libcxcore.2.1.dylib while Using Sikuli with Java

--- 1.
You say:
The link https://answers.launchpad.net/sikuli/+faq/1436 do not have any useful contents. It just referes to a defect.

Nevertheless the information behind the links that are available in this
stub entry should be clicked and you should read through, to understand
the current situation and get an idea, what you can do.

So again: I am willing to help you, since I have everything running,
that you need: Netbeans, Eclipse and Jython or Java from command line.
Since I will put effort in docs (FAQ 1436) only with rc2, you have to
contact me directly if you want to have information now.

--- 2.
JUnit or TestNG: make your choice. has nothing to do with Sikuli. As long as you are on the Java level, Sikuli is "only" some API to "visual objects finding and acting on"