Re: [Question #142707]: [Java] Hang in sikuli app.focus() if the app is already running

To get an impression about a screen object, you have to read through the
docs (http://sikuli.org/docx/) or look into the source. A screen object
needs only to be created once at the very beginning and should have
global scope so it can be used everywhere (on the Python level they have
a hidden screen object SCREEN, that is used, when you use region and
screen methods without mentioning a class instance(on IDE level you can
say click() and it goes to the screen, whereas in Java you have always
to say scr.click() and scr has to be created before as new Screen())

There is no more verbose logging in the moment, than you already see. In
general, the messages are sometimes confusing. And the class App is
still "moving" ;-)

I know, that some people use the Sikuli-IDE to try out Sikuli
features/workflows until they run and then convert them to Java code (it
is easier to find the cause for errors in your Java, when you know, that
the Sikuli features should work.)

I have not yet setup a Java test case for Sikuli, I worked on the Jython
level. But I will have one, when rc2 is out.