[Question #142761]: MAC: executing test from command line does not work

My Environment details:
Mac 10.6.4
Sikuli X 1.0rc1

I have written an unit test in IDE and its running well from IDE. When I try to execute the test from command line it does not execute the test. I am using below command to execute the test

    /Applications/Sikuli-IDE.app/sikuli-ide.sh -r /Users/dipeshb/Quickoffice/QA/Sikuli/POC/test2.sikuli/

Test is not run. The output that i get on command line is

   Sikuli vision engine loaded.
   Text Recgonizer inited.
   Mac OS X utilities loaded.
   VDictProxy loaded.
   EventManager loaded.
   [debug] close all ScreenHighlighter
   [info] locale: en_US
   [info] Exited with code 0
   [debug] close all ScreenHighlighter

I have also tried command /Applications/Sikuli-IDE.app/sikuli-ide.sh -r /Users/dipeshb/Quickoffice/QA/Sikuli/POC/test2.skl ,
 but it also gives the same output and does not run the test

Thanks,
Dipesh