Re: [Question #142644]: How to import win32com to sikuli

Try the package xlrd, that is fully written in Python language and works
like a charm together with Sikuli. It can read and write excel sheets.

I have tested it and know how to get it running (if you need more help then).
You have to install it (easy_install) in normal python and then copy the xlrd package to a place, where you can import it easily (or just use it from where it is)

download: http://pypi.python.org/pypi/xlrd

I'm planning to write a howto in the FAQ's, so your experiences are
welcome.