Re: [Question #142707]: [Java] Hang in sikuli app.focus() if the app is already running

Powers Foss confirmed that the question is solved:
Yes!  RaiMan, that fixes the issue.  For some reason putting the Screen
s = new Screen() before the App a = new App("Firefox.app") solves the
problem.  My original std output in my original question shows that the
Java code gets through the app.focus() but never returns from the new
Screen().  Now, by simply reordering the calls and putting new Screen
before new App, it sails right on through the Java code.  Here is the
new output from the reordered calls, FWIW:

java.library.tmpdir: /Applications/Sikuli-IDE.app/Contents/Frameworks
new Screen()
Mac OS X utilities loaded.
[log] App.focus Firefox.app(0) #0
[log] openApp: "Firefox.app"
[log] toggle highlight Screen(0)[0,0 1920x1080] E:Y, T:3.0: true
/var/folders/Vf/Vfm75L+UGny-auq8ociKokOwWFo/-Tmp-/sikuli-scr-912531142988173178.png
s.click()
Sikuli vision engine loaded.
Text Recgonizer inited.
[info] click on (956,168), MOD: 0

Thanks for suggesting that.  It's very powerful to be able to use
WebDriver and Sikuli together for cases when WebDriver doesn't handle
native controls (or any out of browser activities for that matter).

Cheers,
Powers Foss.