[Question #143124]: Sikuli finds the area the IDE command *was* in ... ?

Hello!

I am a new to Sikuli. I've worked with other macro programs before and recognize the advantage Sikuli has. I plan to become an expert at Sikuli and give back to the community by helping others as I do so. HOWEVER

A major problem is stopping my dead in my tracks!

OS: Windows 7 Home Premium x64
Sikuli ver x1.0rc1
*you should update JVM and try again before asking question: I just did but have to reboot! I will report back as "fixed" if that fixes it.

*state what you want to achieve:
A very simple beginner script I'm building!

I have
switchApp("Mozilla Firefox")
click(**image of a tab within firefox. the icon and the title of the website but no more**)

*state the part you are stuck at:
It switches over to firefox fine everytime. HOWEVER the tab is not always found!

I messed around with the image recognition settings in the preview window. It seems this tab is found perfectly every time (via this window)! Still, I moved the slider down to .5 and 1 match thinking it may solve this problem. Tried many other settinsg also including the default. While the preview window continues detects the area I want perfectly ...

The second time I run the script and thereafter, Sikuli will detect ITSELF! Well, it will click exactly where the image of the tab is in the IDE scripting window (within the click() command)!! Except the IDE wnidow does minimize or hide itself as soon as I click run.

Whether I choose run or run w/ show steps, it clicks whereever that image within the command was befoer I clicked run. I searched thsi site and the bugs everywhere and couldnt find any other mentions of this problem.

I already ensured the tab looks IDENTICAL when I run Sikuli (I ensure that by clicking to another tab so that one is not active and highlighting in any way)

Why the heck is this happening and how do i stop it??

Going to reboot now and try with new JVM... will update

P.S. While I have an experts attention .... how do I program what happens when NO image like that is found on the screen? A quick command mention i all I need to research it, thank you :)