[Question #143141]: Issue with executable files

I recently made a Sikuli script that does a task, when I play through the script it works just fine.  I made it into an executable and it works just fine for me.  However, when I give this script to other people, it does not work for most of them.  It is not an issue with resolution settings, and they are on the same Operating System as me.  When they try to run the executable, a big window comes up with a laundry list of errors for the unlucky few that can not get it to work.  Any ideas?