Re: [Question #143086]: Is it possible to pass sikuli IDE a .py file insted of a .sikuli dir to run?

Shane Kalpage  confirmed that the question is solved:
Hi,
Thanks for your help; it works a treat :-D

However for the benefit of others I'll document a few small things I had
to change.

You need to set up the standalone packages as described in
https://answers.launchpad.net/sikuli/+faq/1436

And import sikuli.Sikuli import * (case sensitive)

The exact command line for version X should be

>java -cp "C:\Program Files (x86)\Sikuli X\sikuli-script.jar"
org.python.util.jython  Tests.py

(in org.python.util.jython  it should be util not untils)