[Question #143086]: Want to pass a .py to Sikuli instead of a .sikuli dir to run --- solution

Description changed to:
********** solution
-- 1.
Set up the standalone packages as described in
https://answers.launchpad.net/sikuli/+faq/1436

-- 2.
you need at the beginning of each script:
from sikuli.Sikuli import *

-- 3.
run your script using
java -cp "C:\Program Files (x86)\Sikuli X\sikuli-script.jar" org.python.util.jython Tests.py

When launching Sikuli using the command line such as
>java -jar "C:\Program Files (x86)\Sikuli\sikuli-script.jar" test.sikuli
is it possible to send it a test.py file instead of the test.sikuli dir?

We have a granular python unit test runner that allows us to cherry pick
unit tests by creating a new temp ~test.py file in the same dir as the
test.py file and running that file instead of the original file

However when we try to do this with Sikuli the IDE concatenates the name
of the file to the path

'File not found - C: \\Tests.sikuli\\~Tests.py\\~Tests.py (The system
cannot find the path specified)'

in the script file,  setBundlePath() uses a relative path so we can't
copy the file to a new directory without copying all the images across
to the new dir and this can be time consuming.

Is there a way to switch off the concatenation ?

Thanks