Re: [Question #143141]: Issue with executable files

matt morrison gave more information on the question:
Also, not sure if this makes a difference, after I installed sikuli,
when I tried to open the application Sikuli-ide, it would do nothing.
However, when I opened the windows batch file Sikuli-ide it works.  And
when I save a script, I get the images, an html file, and a .py file.
When the html file is opened it displays the entire code just fine, but
when I open the .py file in sikuli, it only shows the image name, not
the image itself, and will not work when I hit the play button, just
scrolls through a cmd prompt saying 'finding image (image name here).
Tries to find each image 3 times, then quits.