Re: [Question #143509]: Select and Copy data from a flex webpage

Ramesh is still having a problem:
Its working - but we cant assure on the value we are getting from
Region.text()!!! What is the reason?

		private void getDataFromWebPageUsingRegion() throws FindFailed {
			// TODO Auto-generated method stub
			scr.wait("imgs/cricinfo.png",180);
                        Match match = scr.find("imgs/cricinfo.png");
                        System.out.println(match.x);
                        System.out.println(match.y);
                        Region reg = new Region(match.x,match.y+50,500,30);
                        System.out.println("text from region "+reg.text());
		}

Actually I tried finding what is there under cricinfo page - I got
something like this

text from region Rain
 *wesz Indies 245.5 (50.0 Ow:
 1. {ms