Re: [Question #143652]: Sikuli Eclipse java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError

known problem: bug 702797

You might try to build yourself a fully 64 Bit version from source.

I succeeded in doing that for Mac OS X 10.6 (Using openCV 2.2, tesseract
2.04 and swig all in 64 Bit). sikuli-script.jar with all it's components
is successfully run in 64 Bit Java.

If you are willing to do that on Win7 (I have no experience with that
and did not try it yet), I would be interested and willing to help you
(contact me directly in this case at https://launchpad.net/~raimund-
hocke)