[Question #143761]: Whether dragDrop() can use more than once in a same script

Hii,

Again came back with one more problem....

I need to repeat the dragDrop() function thrice in my script with different location & images.

dragDrop() is working fine for  first time ..............but for the second time & third time it is not fine........it is clicking the start point and clicking  at the end point....the mouse pointer is clear.....but it is not performing as expected.....it should drag from the start to the end point right?????
My Script
#In the same script
r=Region(200,12,23,34)
wait(4)
d=Region(400,34,54,56)
wait(4)
dragDrop(r,d)
wait(8)

r1=Region(200,12,23,34)
wait(4)
d1=Region(300,43,54,65)
wait(4)
dragDrop(r1,d1)
wait(8)

r2=Region(200,12,23,34)
wait(4)
drag(r2)
d2=Region(254,43,76,32)
wait(4)
dropAt(d2,6)
wait(8)

checked all the syntaxes.....it is correct............

Thanking u in advance............