Re: [Question #144310]: type(somekey, KEY_META) inconsistent

yarko confirmed that the question is solved:
So - I am able to do this:

I can reproduce, if I use original post.
Once reproduced, even things that "worked" in this list fail.
I spent some time narrowing it down, and finally ...
... ran out of steam for today - but I note:

b = App(someapp)
while not b.window():
     # something, something;
     b.focus()
     wait(1)

seems to have some problems, where:

b=App(someapp)
b.focus()
whille not b.windown():
    wait(1)

seems to be ok....

I did not really have enough time to narrow down to smallest
consistently reproducible set;  maybe I'll have a little more time
tomorrow.