Re: [Question #145058]: pattern settings takes forever to do matching preview in RC2

I confirm, that this happens on Win7 and on Mac:

In Preview: Only small images (< 200x200) are found after a rather long time (> 10 secs).
With larger images, it does not find and come back at all.
(all tested images are found as expected with a find())

On top, even, if you close the Preview window, the findAll process seems
to run further in the background.

That is really bad news: we found a nasty bug.

I make it a bug.