[Question #145078]: Can Sikuli utilize MouseKeys?

Hi.  The reason I want to see if Sikuli can use MouseKeys because one of the apps I'm using is blocking API call, so using click() and doubleclick() won't work.  Even though MouseKeys' click (num5) and doubleclick (num+) also don't work, its clickDown (num0) and clickUp (num.) do work.  I did try using mouseDown(Button.LEFT) and mouseUp(Button.LEFT) but to no avail.  Just need a straight up answer.  Thanks.