[Question #145268]: Image managment Load V dict and observer images from a DB or create a web server DB?

What do you think the best means is to manage images for use in Sikuli?

Sikuli Xrc2 supports the use of URL paths.  I'm thinking of moving all of my test image infrastructure to be stored as blobs in the DB along with the metadata.
When sikult makes a call for click(http:\\mywebserver\test.jpg)  where/how would I acquire the metadata for target offset and smiliariaty?
If I include all in a record "test.jpg target offset1 -13 target offset2 33 similariaty 90"  with sikuli get all of the data to act upon as long as it's formatted properly?

If not are there any suggestions for concatning the TOF and Similaar metadata with the click function (for example)?

Alternatly, can I load Vdict/observer images from a DB storing the images as blobs?