Re: [Question #143226]: Interest in an Open Source Java Automation Framework

surfdork proposed the following answer:
Topagae,

Very cool, I'd like to help (if I can).

I've built a framework around Sikuli used for testing a
videoconferincing application with an emphasis on event driven testing.

Thanks to how cool Xrc2 is , I'm going to rewrite the entire framework utilizing the new features.
The best new feature (for my purposes) is the new file path that uses URL's
This means that I can keep an image library in mySQL as a blob with all requisite metadata in the same record.
No more use of a file structure to store images and another location to store the TOF's  I was able to pitch this at work thus ressurecting my project for another month.

I wil eliminate use of the configparser as well which is a never ending
headache when you are managing 200+ separate images.