Re: [Question #145455]: Error: Cannot call method from the event dispatcher thread

Vadim posted a new comment:
I have tried to comment the line, that goes after the click(...) just to
be sure that the problem could be in the find(), but the error output
remains. That means that the problem raises just after the click is
performed, but not finished. The strange thing is that in the game the
actual click is performed ok (the object clicked successfully), but then
this error raises. So it could be that the thread, that is started to
perform a click, goes ok, but somewhere it goes wrong, giving this
result. Even if I comment every line after Click(...) the problem
remains.

While googling I have found some information regarding the fact, that
there some "things" may happen using swing's action, assigned to the
button.. It said something like it's ok if I run any methods inside that
function that are related to swing objects (like changing label's text),
but if I try to do something else, like thread-related, you get this
error.. There are so few info about it, it's like I am the only one who
has it...

It is so hard to understand what could be wrong..