[Question #145720]: Using Sikuli to test an app in full screen mode

Hi!
I'm considering using Sikuli to test an application. This application is run in full screen mode, and this cannot be disabled.
Is it possible to take screen shots with Sikuli in such apps?
If I am in "capture mode", then I can't switch to my app (because then capture mode will turn itself off)
I read in another FAQ-question that you can't combine Sikuli with print screen.
So, are there any other solutions to this problem, or is it just not possible?

Best regards,
Elisabeth