Re: [Question #145724]: X-1.0rc2 : Remote image doesn't work on winxp sp3

SMercier gave more information on the question:
The url works correctly with a browser however in the browser there is
the option to avoid to use the proxy for local address. I suspect that
the problem comes from the fact that a Java application (like Sikuli) is
configured either to use a proxy or to do a direct connection.

I have stopped Sikuli, removed the proxy configuration and now it works
for a local url.

So the developer must choose if his test will get images from the
internet or from a local network in the case where there is a proxy. No
possiblity to have two different sources for the resources. In all case
it is not a bug, we must just be aware of this restriction.

Thanks for your answer.
Regards