Re: [Question #99185]: how to create executable file

Raymond posted a new comment:
I'm very new to using command line tool.  I'm trying to run the command "c:/program files (x86)/sikuli x/sikuli-IDE.bat myscript.sikuli" while I'm in the folder that contains myscript.sikuli but I'm getting the response:
 "c:/program files (x86)/sikuli x/sikuli-IDE.bat myscript.sikuli" is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file

But when I run it without the myscript.sikuli parameter, it launches
sikuli X just fine.  What am I doing wrong?