[Question #146227]: How to make script with sikuli that waits 1 button

This is a continuation of last question. Thanks for last answer!

1. question: I have to make a script what waits for example "Ex" button and when it finds it, it will clicks "Rt" button, "Ec" button and then  "Ty" button and after that I wil restart the script and waits Ex button again. There is a app what don't do that without me.

Here is my try:
ebTitle = "appname"
ebTitle = App(ebTitle)

if find(Ex button):
   ebApp.focus()
   click(Rt button), click(Ec button), click(Ty button)

Do it works?

2. question: Is there something way to stop sikuli script if it will goes haywire otherwise launch resource management and stop process?