Re: [Question #146227]: How to make script with sikuli that waits 1 button

Hope it helps

ebTitle = "EpicBot"
ebApp = App(ebTitle)
if not App(ebTitle).window():
 print "ebApp not running"
 exit(1)
ebApp.focus()
wait(1)
# now we have the frontmost ebApp window visible

# is Ex Button in that window???
# if not: what makes it come into existence?

# to make it clearer I use 3 blanks for one indentation level (tabs are
not working here :-(

while True:
   if not exists(Ex button):
      wait(1)
      continue # we loop until Ex button exists
   # here we come when Ex Button is there
   click(Rt)
   click(Ex)
   click(Ty)
   # do you have to wait here longer than 3 seconds?
   if exists(Py image):
      break # we leave the loop
   # we loop again
# Py image was found