Re: [Question #146323]: when i press any button on Sikuli it closes itself

Yves Valgaeren proposed the following answer:
I've encountered the same issue.

On any Windows system I could test (XP and Vista) the following happens:
The Sikuli IDE applications crashes when:
- one clicks in the lefthand sidebar on an icon requiring a screen shot, like "click()" or "hover()".
- when clicking on the "Take screenshot" in the button bar.

However, clicking on "type(text)" doesn't kill the application. That
works.

On the Mac I used (OS X 10.5) the application did it's magic.

Any ideas?