[Question #146706]: Call function

Hello,
First his project is so great, thx to share it =)
I'm french and i don't speak very well english so i tried to explain my problem well.
I don't have any quality on java dev, and i like the "ludic" way of sikuli but i'm blocking...

I do this loop :
#Search function
while exists(X) == None:
   sleep(10)
   exists(X)

#Command function
if exists(X) and exists(Y):
  click(X)
  My problem is here... (when the command line is done i would like to redo the search loop... and i don't know how to do this, my bad =/

I need to recall the function but i don't know how to do.

Can you help and tell me how can i maybe optimise the code...

Thank you

pop