[Question #146748]: need a tip to better get text from a region by OCR

I know the OCR is still not very reliable in Sikuli. But if you have any suggestion and tip to use it properly, that will be great.

I'm trying to get the build version from below an image of a dialog, using...
BuildVersion=(find(img_RI_PD_AboutReceiver_label).below(15).text())

but it'll give me inconsistent value such as

Version:22.48060.0
Version:2.2.480600

but the actual value should be

Version:2.2.48060.0