[Question #147000]: How do you organize image reference inside your code?

Hi,

I was looking for ideas on how to organize the use of images inside my code. I have something like this:

src - .py files with specific methods/tests
img - dir structure with pngs corresponding to different windows of the application
runtests.sikuli - the main file which runs all the tests

So...how do you store references to an image?, do you use constants?, singleton?, a xml/json file?

Having the explicit reference to the image path doesn't look so good after a few lines of code.

Thanks in advance!