[Question #147347]: Select text on a page

Hello,

I am trying to select a text on a page to copy it afterwards, but I am trying to accomplish it in a bit different way. I want to select the text starting from a specific Region upto end of the page, which is around 5 pages. I have defined the starting point for select as:

Region.click(Image)

Now I want to use wheel(WHEEL_DOWN,10) while I have the Mouse Left Button Pressed, so it can really copy the text.

How can I accomplish this?

Best Regards,

Maxo