Re: [Question #147449]: Problem using os.system()

Jason is still having a problem:
OK, now I know exactly what's happening.
os.system() or os.popen() have problem with Sikuli if you run it using:
"C:\Program Files\Sikuli X\Sikuli-IDE.exe"

If you launch Sikuli using the bat file, this solves the problem:
"C:\Program Files\Sikuli X\Sikuli-IDE-w.bat"

What is the difference between the two?

I really hope that I can get it working with launching the .exe instead
of the .bat.

Please help!!!