[Question #147916]: setROI updates the constant variable SCREEN

Calling setROI(smaller_region) changes the global variable SCREEN, which I assume is meant to be constant.  The __str__ function of SCREEN also isn't updated to reflect the change.

print SCREEN
print SCREEN.getW()
setROI(Region(0,0,100,100)
print SCREEN
print SCREEN.getW()
setROI(SCREEN)

This prints out the following, and at the end the ROI is not updated to the entire screen:
Screen(0)[0,0 1440x900] E:Y, T:3.0
1440
Screen(0)[0,0 1440x900] E:Y, T:3.0
100

We can save the original parameters of SCREEN to a variable to get around this, but it took a while to figure out what was happening.

1. X 1.0 rc2
2. 64 bit Mac OSX 10.6