[Question #148137]: How to activate at a specific time every week?day

Is there a way, sikuli or python to get the script to loop until a certain time of day for monday-friday but not the weekdays, and not require a reset between these?

To continue my gym booking theme to see just how lazy I can be.

The classes are available to book online always at a specific time each day. Can i set it up on sunday to loop throughout the week, booking the classes every weekday and giving me a break at the weekend.

I'm not sure how well an if exists(picture of time in 24hr clock will work), but its my only choice unless there is a way of reading the clock.