[Question #148439]: exists() finds patterns that are not there

Description changed to:
Hi!

I've been working on a script that opens the calculator, presses a few buttons and checks that the answer is correct (for tutorial).
The problem is that exists() doesn't seem to tell the difference between similar patterns.
The script looks like this:

def testCalc(self):
 click("image-of-5-button")
 display =  "region-of-calc-display"
 if display.exists("image-of-display-displaying-15"):
  print("Something is wrong"); return False
 else:
  print("It's all good."); return True

This return "False", but works is I compare, say "3" to "15" instead of
"5" to "15"

It works if I change the if-condition to:

        if display.exists("image-of-display-displaying-15").getScore() >
0.8:

However, then a new problem arises, should exists() ever return "None".

Do you have any ideas on how to solve this? :) Have I been using exists() wrong?
//Elisabeth