Re: [Question #148656]: Bundle Sikuli script with a Mac Cocoa application.

To run a script, you only need sikuli-script.jar and access to the native libs (standard location: /Applications/Sikuli-IDE/Frameworks).

I use this .sh to run my scripts from command line:

#!/bin/sh
SikScript="/Applications/Sikuli-IDE.app/Contents/Resources/Java/sikuli-script.jar"
JavaParm="-Xms64M -Xmx512M -Dfile.encoding=UTF-8"
java $JavaParm -jar "$SikScript" $@

For this to work the only prerequisite is a Sikuli-IDE installed in
/Applications.

So if you know how to make a bundle, you could either take the Sikuli-
IDE bundle as a base or build up your own. The only thing you have to
solve  is location of/reference to your script (somewhere in the
bundle).