[Question #149628]: New to Sikuli and need some help :)

So I have been attempting to make a script for the past 7 hours, and it hasn't been going to well, so I decided to get some help.
I play a private game and it quite often puts a Macro check up, very simple questions such as 1+1=2 or 1+2=2 with answers of Yes or No.
So far what i have is

wait(img, timeout=600000)
click(img, modifiers=0)

I put the timeout to 600000 because the macro check comes up with different questions so it could be 20-30 minutes before I get the right image I have waiting for. The click would either be for yes or no for the questions.
I got it to execute well but it doesn't do a proper match, for eg if the image I have is 1+1=2 and 2+1=3 pops up it will say it has been found and solves it with a wrong answer I have selected for. I don't know how to use the whole exact() thing in my codes yet(im not that good :P) but I heard similar(0.99) finds matches better. Can someone help me out?

P.S sorry RaiMan for emailing you, my computer was being a bit iffy so I couldn't make an account to post a question, sorry a bunch.