Re: [Question #149628]: New to Sikuli and need some help :)

For the looping thing: look my recent answer at

your similarity problem:

That is tricky, especially with text involved.

I would first try to find out, wether the popup comes up at all: if the
region where it pops up is constant, you might use an observer with
onChange().

Then try to analyze the contents (e.g. using Region.text() if possible)

If you like, you can send me some relevant screenshots and you trial
script altogether zipped to my known mail address.